Ganyu Wish Print
✦5 x 7 in (13 x 18cm) print
✦Printed on high-quality matte photo paper and ink.
✧Prints will be packed with clear poly bags and cardboard to avoid bending.
🔸Please purchase this item SEPARATLY with the pre-order items if you want them to be shipped immediately. Please go to our shop policies for more information.
🔸Colors vary from screen to screen and may not appear exactly as on your computer
Order Processing Times
Order processing times (the time it takes to pack and ship out your order) typically fall between 7 to 21 business days.
This is a single person operated business. Major shop update can result in longer processing time.
Estimated Transit & Delivery Times
DUE TO COVID-19, POSTAL TRANSIT DELAYS ARE TO BE EXPECTED WORLDWIDE.
All orders from our shop ship via USPS.
Domestic orders (within the United States) typically take between 2 to 10 days to be delivered.
International orders (outside of the United States) typically take between 5 to 12 weeks to be delivered.
During our normal operations, our shop accepts order cancellations within 2 hours of the order being placed. Please note that there is a 10% processing and restocking fee charged for all cancelled orders.
During major shop updates (ex: holiday sales or public drops), we do not accept ANY order cancellations.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final. We do not accept Returns. Please read over any item descriptions, dimensions, and grading guides carefully before purchasing.
We DO accept exchanges for other shop items of equal or lesser value, as long as the exchange is requested within 10 days of original order delivery! Customer will be responsible for all costs related to the exchange, including shipping from us. Please contact email@example.com with your name and order number to request an exchange.
Exchanges may be determined on a case by case basis and we reserve the right to deny any exchange requests.
We are only able to change an order's shipping address if the shipping label has not yet been printed. Once the label has been printed & the automated shipping confirmation email has gone out, we cannot reroute the order. Customer must wait until the order bounces back to our P.O. Box, then we can take the next steps (see next section).
Return to Sender Orders
For returned orders, Customer may choose to have the order reshipped (Customer is responsible for reshipment fees), or may choose to have the order refunded minus original shipping costs & the 10% restocking fee.
Combining Multiple Orders Together
We do combine orders within the same customer if they purchased multiple times. Please contact us if they need to be shipped separately. However, we are not able to combine orders placed through our online shop with pre-order items and big prints. Similarly, orders that have already had a label printed will not be combined.
Pre-order items usually take 2 months (after the deadline) minimum on production & preparation.
These items will be shipped separately when they are ready to be shipped.
Order Damaged or Incorrect Upon Arrival
If an item from your order arrived in a damaged state, or you received the wrong item, we will be happy to look into it and help! To ensure accurate and speedy assistance on the issue, please complete the following steps:
- Take at least one photo of the item, clearly showing the damage/wrong item received. Make sure the photograph is well-lit. If the photo is grainy or dark, we may ask for a new photo.
- Send the photo(s) to our customer service inbox, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your full name, order number, and written description of the issue.
Once we read your e-mail, we will then work with you on a resolution, whether it be a refund, replacement, or instructions on how to easily fix the problem (ex: bent pinbacks). In some instances, we may require that the Customer sends us back the defective or incorrect item. If this is requested, Customer will not be responsible for any costs associated with the exchange or reshipment.
Lost Orders - Stuck in Transit
If order tracking has not updated and is stuck "In Transit"...
U.S. customers - please wait at least 4 weeks from the time of the last tracking update before contacting us. Packages often get stuck, but eventually work their way back into the delivery cycle (*Same applies to non tracked shipping). If it has been 4 weeks without delivery, please contact us so that we may look into it for you.
International (non-U.S.) customers - it is very common for tracking to rarely update, or even update at all. Please do not be alarmed if your tracking does not update for many weeks at a time. We do not consider international packages to be lost until at least 3 full months have gone by since the shipment date (*Same applies to non tracked shipping). If it has been 3 months without delivery, please contact us so that we may look into it for you.
We always recommend reaching out to your local post office to see if they have any information regarding your package!
Non tracked orders can take longer than normal shipping. Please allow them more time.
Lost Orders - Marked as Delivered
Once we hand something off to the United States Postal Service for shipping, what happens is completely out of our hands - especially after the package has been marked as “Delivered”.
Lost stamped mail which do not have tracking can be found if you follow these steps. We no longer give refunds for these mail when lost unless it was sent back to us. Orders after January 5th 2022 will have a strict refund policy regarding to stamped mail. This will only apply to international buyers.
Your local post office will always be most qualified to help you locate your Delivered package in these situations, but we also have some tips that have helped customers locate their packages in the past:
- Wait a couple of days to see if the package shows up -- USPS may sometimes prematurely label packages as "Delivered" when in actuality, they are still sitting at the post office or mail truck waiting to be delivered the next business day.
- If a few days have passed and you are still unsure of your package's whereabouts, please call your nearest, local post office to make sure that your package is not being held there. The workers may be able to talk directly with the mail carriers to see if the carrier remember dropping the package off at your address. Sometimes there are also comments left in their records of where the package was placed. If you contact your regional/local post office (instead of the national USPS customer service hotline), they are usually able to look up the exact GPS location of where your package was dropped off.
- Try asking your neighbors to see if something got mixed up or was delivered to the wrong door.
- If you live with others, double-check everyone else in the household to make sure they didn't bring your package inside and/or open it up for you.
- Check all areas of your property -- could it have gotten swept away or blown somewhere nearby? Be sure to check your yard, front/back door, porch, bushes, etc.
- If you are still unable to locate your package and believe that it was lost or stolen after its delivery, you will need to file a missing mail search request directly with USPS: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
Please contact us if you are in need of specific shipment details to aid in a mail search request.
Our shop is not responsible for any customs, fees, VAT, taxes, or import duties associated with outgoing orders. The recipient of the package is responsible for paying any charges incurred upon arrival. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Forgot To Apply Discount Code
Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied retroactively. If you forgot to use a discount code, you may request to cancel your order within 2 hours of placing the order, but as per our shop policy, a 10% processing and restocking fee will still be applied to the cancelled order.
Anti-Harassment Policy & Right to Refuse Service
We have the right to refuse service to any Customer who exhibits harmful, rude, or manipulative behavior to our shop or employees over e-mail, messaging, or otherwise. In this event, any outstanding orders associated with Customer will be cancelled and a ban will be implemented.
I categorize my pins into two quality grades: Standard and Seconds. All of my pins are carefully inspected before packaging. However, enamel pins are handmade items, so no pin can ever be 100% perfect... please take notes before buying any of my pins!
Standard Pins are near-perfect (or perfect if you are lucky), but as these are handmade items they may still contain minor imperfections. Examples of these include but are not limited to:
- Small light scratches, buff marks, scuffs on the enamel or metal
- Slightly under-filled, overfilled or uneven areas
- Small pores or specks of dirt in the enamel
- Minor discolorations or unevenness in the metal
- Slightly misaligned screen-printing
Seconds Pins have more noticeable flaws and are hence sold at a discounted price. Such flaws include but are not limited to:
- Scratches or marks across large areas of the pin
- Large, very obvious stains
- Large areas of oxidation on the metal
- Badly misaligned or missing screen-printing
- Completely unfilled areas or large areas with very low fill
- Wobbly backings